Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The most beautiful explanation of death I've ever heard



> ~DEATH~
> WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO EXPLAIN IT .... 
>
> A sick man turned to his doctor as he was preparing to  
>
> Leave the examination room and said,  
>
> 'Doctor, I am afraid to die.  
>
> Tell me what lies on the other side.'  
>
> Very quietly, the doctor said, 'I don't know...'  
>
> 'You don't know?  You're a Christian man,  
>
> and you don't know what's on the other side?'  
>
>
> The doctor was holding the handle of the door;  
>
> On the other side came a sound of scratching and whining,  
>
> And as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room  
>
> And leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.  
>
> Turning to the patient, the doctor said,  
>
> 'Did you notice my dog?  
>
> He's never been in this room before.  
>
> He didn't know what was inside.  
>
> He knew nothing except that his master was here,  
>
> And when the door opened,  he sprang in without fear.  
>
> I know little of what is on the other side of death,  
>
> But I do know one thing...  
>
>
> I know my Master is there and that is enough.'  
>
>



 
May today there be peace within you.
 
May you trust God that you are exactly
 
Where you are meant to be.


Posted via email from Duane's Proposterous Posterous

No comments: