Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Pretty Neat Pics!



Somepret
Next time you have extra time try stacking your coins
0somepret
Cool Mailboxes

1somepret
I hope that backpack is a parachute.

2somepret
"Ahhh, it's so warm and cuddly here."

3somepret
Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair.

4somepret
Looks like he wanted to be alone ... chances are he will be.

5somepret
Bye Bye Freeway; Mother Nature had another idea.

6somepret
Help!  Call 911

7somepret
It's good to have a friend when you need one!

8somepret
I guess cats can read after all.

Somepret
This is not as comfy as I thought it would be.

0somepret
Static cat!

Is the sign really necessary?

3somepret
(Water so clear the boat seems to be floating on air.)

4somepret
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming back.

5somepret
OK, let's change places at the next corner.

6somepret
Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move.

 
 

Posted via email from Duane's Proposterous Posterous

No comments: