Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can you help my daughter?

This is a marathon that my daughter is running to raise money for Lupus (which my wife/her mother suffers from).

Here is her message and the link to her secure website where you can donate if you are able to.

“DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS,

 I am running the LA Marathon in March for Lupus LA. Below is my fundraising link!
                               https://www.active.com/donate/teamlupusla/BBeisner
Please help me raise money for Lupus LA, use the above link to donate. The website is secure, fast and easy to use.  At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation.  Thanks in advance for your help.”

If you received this message more than once, I do apologize.

Thank you!

Duane

"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."

Anonymous

 

 

Best of Success,

Duane Beisner

Broker Associate with over 25 years sales experience!

License Number 00922327

Office: 800-291-9957 ext. 212

email: duane.beisner@era.com

 

Please click on this link to view  NOVEMBER - 2010 Newsletter  Housing Trends eNewsletter: http://duanebeisner.housingtrendsenewsletter.com/

 

Please "Google" me... Also, I invite you to be a part of my social network...

 

Please click here and then click on the "Like" button at the top of the page on my Real Estate Facebook page

 

Visit my website REJedi.com in order to view All of the Properties For Sale,

24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week! at

Check out my Posterous blog and please subscribe at the bottom of the page!

And check out other Blog on Duane's World!

Please follow me on Twitter!

Send me an invitation at my LinkedIn profile:

Please connect with me on Plaxo:

Please befriend me at:

Watch some of my favorite videos and subscribe to my channel at:

Posted via email from Duane's Proposterous Posterous

No comments: