Friday, September 10, 2010

Creativity!!!

Clever ideas:


Square Watermelons


A round watermelon can take up a lot of room in a refrigerator


And the usually round fruit often sits awkwardly on refrigerator shelves.


Smart Japanese Farmers have forced their watermelons to grow into a


square shape by inserting the melons into square, tempered glass cases


While the fruit is still growing on the vine.





And take a look at this! Made in Japan !










and, the CLEVER ADVERTISING SECTION:


WHO THINKS OF THESE THINGS?


I am sure I would be so distracted I would crash......



I love this one!!!!



What a great paint job!!







This is so amazingly clever.  Makes me wanna be in advertising.






Have A Great Day...!


 

Posted via email from Duane's Proposterous Posterous

No comments: